I don’t see why everyone is so worried about DirkJake. Like seriously? Calm down.
Jake probably just needs some alone time and we don’t know how long he’s been away. Dirk is not freaking out or being clingy. His reaction is normal. We don’t know how long they’ve been in there. There are only four people in their session and it’s obvious at this point that Dirk and Jake are hanging out mostly with each other while Jane and Roxy are doing the same thing.
While Jane and Roxy grew up with others around, Dirk grew up completely alone, always yearning for company and others to be around. He’s always needed someone else to be there. Why do you think he starting building robots?
Jake, on the other hand, had his grandma until a very young age before being alone until the game. His mind and feelings on being around people are a very different animal from Dirks’. Jake most likely just needs some time alone to think. He’s not used to being around someone constantly and the only person that he was died.
Do you guys know how grating that can be on a person? It takes a long time to recover from something like that, especially when coming into contact with people again. Just because he’s being alone and ignoring Dirk does not mean he suddenly doesn’t want to be around him any more.
Did you all forget that he was thinking about his grandma in the update right before this? He obviously misses her and being around Dirk most likely makes him think of her and what happened to the only other person he spent most of his time with.
On another note, I think everyone is forgetting that these guys are sixteen years old. Not only that, but sixteen year olds with screwy excuses for both pasts and human contact. Not only do they have those memories and feelings going on, but they are smack dab in the middle of teenagedom and puberty induced cosmos.
tl;dr: I see no reasons for Dirk being clingy or Jake being annoyed with Dirk being clingy. Jake needs time alone to think while Dirk continues to strain for human contact. Calm the fuck down.
ps: would jake really keep that picture of them together as his locking screen if he was done with their relationship?38 notes
- theministryiscoming reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- johanandersenspelvis likes this
- unfilteredinferno reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- himederriere likes this
- nimironda likes this
- theministryiscoming likes this
- time-tier likes this
- lostangelsofthelord reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- leeminwooed reblogged this from reverberata
- leeminwooed likes this
- reverberata reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- fancylion likes this
- historicthrenody reblogged this from lordmcstabbington and added:
- gear-lawliet likes this
- gcrowds likes this
- throwawayblogx reblogged this from lordmcstabbington and added:
- kittyxartist likes this
- overlordhemmings reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- mercurialmagician likes this
- raspberry-tea-and-peaches reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- deeptalkswithmonica likes this
- janesnicebooty reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- incessantlyphlegmatic likes this
- crossmydna reblogged this from lordmcstabbington and added:
- miikpah reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- miikpah likes this
- autisticclintbarton reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- autisticclintbarton likes this
- alicorntier reblogged this from lordmcstabbington
- therealdoxian likes this
- escah likes this
- lordmcstabbington posted this